Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My chance to donate $25

James McGovern posts India, Outsourcing and Morality promises to donate $25 for track backs.

Not going into details of benefits and risks of outsourcing to India. I want to put forward my opinion.

Newton principle - For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

On similar lines, it is also true that For every action, there are positive and negative reactions. Please also put forward the positive reactions. It will help us to find whether glass is half empty or half full.

2 comments:

James McGovern said...

FYI. It seems as if you are the only India based blogger to comment. What would it take to get every employee of an outsourcing firm to read...

Vilas said...

You dont need to take James McGovern seriously when he talks about India or Outsourcing. He talks about India / outsourcing when his blog readership dries down, I guess. It makes me laugh when I read disclaimer on his blog that he does not agree with opnions expressed on his own blog. I wonder he is a person or a ghost. Why spend time reacting to it. Some time back he wondered why there are not any hispanics in India ;-)
And if you want to donate money, I can suggest a charity I have been involved personally. See their website www.sevalaya.org. I can recommend this organisation personally as I have seen it come up and do the good work for last 15 years.

"That man is successful who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much; who has gained the respect of the intelligent men and the love of children; who has filled his niche and accomplished his task; who leaves the world better than he found it, whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in others and gave the best he had." - Ralph Waldo Emerson