Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blog Tagged

Todd Biske tagged me. Thanks for giving me chance to join the bandwagon.

I love the blog-tag idea of Jeff Pulver. See the simplicity of idea. I feel simple and powerful ideas are best to catch fire and create positive impact.

Five things to share about me -

1. I had done my Masters from IIT, Roorkee, India in Chemical Engineering. I started my career in well known Telecom Company. After working in Telecom R&D and pre-sales, I switched to Financial Company. Suddenly, SIP/IMS jargon changed to Buy/Sell Mutual Fund. Obviously, few underlying things remain same like UML, J2EE and patterns/concepts.

2. I never studied during my school days (Lucky to survive in school). Things dramatically change afterwards and now I never want to stop learning.

3. I am married and have one little cute daughter.

4. I enjoy travelling. I have been to few beautiful places in Europe, Middle East and Far East.

5. Few projects in which I was involved were Product development for Telecom Billing, ESB for Telecom industry, Prepaid Service on VoIP/SIP, Persistence Framework and many more. My latest interest areas are SOA, WS and Agile. I do lot of consultancy, reviews and governance.

Time to tag five interesting people - Jeff Schneider , Gregor Hohpe , Anne Thomas Manes , Bhagvan Kommadi and Scott Mark

In last, Wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment:

Arpit Agarwal said...

So one more blogger from IIT Roorkee...
Am doing B.Tech from IITR.
Arpit
http://technicalbliss.blogspot.com

"That man is successful who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much; who has gained the respect of the intelligent men and the love of children; who has filled his niche and accomplished his task; who leaves the world better than he found it, whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in others and gave the best he had." - Ralph Waldo Emerson